Last Updated: 28 Jun 2017
We take privacy seriously. This notice tells you what we do with information about you. Please carefully read the below text. Please also read our Terms and Conditions relating to the usage of our Website.
“We”, “us”, “our” and “SoccTrader” refers to SoccTrader OOD, a limited liability company, incorporated and existing under the laws of Bulgaria, having its seat in Sofia and its address of management at: Sofia 1000, Sredets Region, 145 G. S. Rakovski St., entrance G, floor 1, apartment 6, registered with the Bulgarian Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 204332710, registered as personal data controller with the Commission on Personal Data Protection under No. 428450.
“You” and “your” refers to any user of this Website.
Why am I seeing this notice?
This notice provides you with important details about how we collect, use and share information about you, and your rights in relation to that.
How to read this notice
This notice gives you general information about the way we use personal information about you. However, we cannot predict exactly how information may be used in the future, so we may provide further information when we interact with you, for example, in notices provided by e-mail or in our Website.
What information is collected?
The information about you that we use may include:
Information that you provide
In order to register for our Website, you will need to provide your e-mail address, user name and password.
You may choose to make purchases with our Website. In this case we would need certain personal details for billing purposes in order to complete your purchase and payment.
Information that is collected automatically
When you browse and access our Website, we may collect and use certain information about your device and use of the Website. The information collected may include details of your IP address, unique device identifier, browser data, and details of any cookies that we may have stored on your device. Such information is collected from any user of our Website that has not restricted our ability to do so.
Information that we acquire from third parties
From time to time, and only where permitted by law, we may acquire information about you from third parties. This may include publicly-available profile information on third party social media sites (such as Facebook). Such information will be used only in case you expressly request us to do so by using the option provided at the time of registration.
In any case, you provide your personal information voluntarily. In the event that you do not submit your personal information or otherwise restrict our access to it, we may be unable to provide you with some or all functionalities and services otherwise available on our Website.
How do we use information?
We may use and share personal information about you for a variety of reasons, which will be specified to you, or be clear from the context, at the point information about you is first collected. We will collect and use information about you only in accordance with applicable data protection laws. The collection, usage and other processing of your personal information are all carried out electronically.
General uses of information about you
In general, we may use information about you for the following purposes:
- information that you provide is typically used for creation of a user account; dealing with your inquiries and requests; enabling you to use our Website; administering your orders and user account; processing payments; correspondence; administrative and troubleshooting purposes;
- information that is collected automatically is typically used to manage the relationship with you, and to assist us improve the products and services that we offer; and
- information that we acquire from third parties may be used individually or combined with other information about you in order to facilitate your registration with the Website.
In general, we collect and use information about you that is necessary for the entry into and the performance of our contractual relationship, and specifically to: identify you in a manner sufficient to communicate by e-mail and to create your unique account; complete any purchases requested by you (including billing); provide high quality service when you use our Website. We are also legally required to collect and keep some of your personal information for tax and accounting purposes.
Usage of information about you for direct marketing purposes
We may use information about you (such as your name and e-mail address) to provide you with news about our Website, our products or promotions. Processing of information about you for the purposes of direct marketing will be carried out only after you provide us with your express consent. You can consent at the time of registration for our Website or by amending your personal account settings. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing messages in the future by following the link contained in the respective message or by amending your personal account settings.
Specific uses of information about you
In some instances, we may use information about you in ways that are not described above. Where this is the case, we will provide a supplemental privacy notice that explains such use. You should read any supplemental notice in conjunction with this notice.
How do we share information?
We may share personal information about you with:
- third parties who provide us or you with products or services (such as information services providers, IT support providers, web hosting providers, etc.); and
- other third parties, where required or permitted by law, for example: regulatory authorities; government departments; in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials; when we consider disclosure to be necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; and
- to a transferee or successor entity in the context of organisational restructuring, transfer of SoccTrader.
made available below.
What security measures are in place to protect information?
We, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal information that we hold from unauthorised disclosure, use, alteration or destruction. Where appropriate, we use encryption and other technologies that can assist in securing the information you provide. We also require our service providers to comply with strict data privacy requirements.
Where information about me might be sent?
For the purposes of providing you with our services (please refer to the above section 6 (a) ), we may need to send your personal information to third-party subcontractors based in the European Union. In all cases, any such transfers will implement adequate measures (including appropriate security measures) for the protection of personal information in those countries, territories or international organisations in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How long will information about me be kept?
The period for which we may retain personal information about you will depend upon the purposes for which the information was collected, whether you have requested the deletion of the information, and whether any legal obligations require the retention of the information, (for example, for tax and accounting purposes). In general, we will not retain personal information about you for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected.
Any information about you relevant for tax and accounting purposes will be kept for a fixed retention period: 10 years as of 1 January of the year following the reporting period, which the information refers to for accounting records and financial statements, including tax control and tax audit documents, in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian Accountancy Act.
Any other information about you will be kept for 5 years following the termination of our contractual relationship, in compliance with the general limitation period under Bulgarian law.
What rights do I have in relation to information about me?
You may have some or all of the following rights in respect of personal information about you that we hold:
Who do I contact with questions?
- request us to give you access to the information;
- request us to correct it, or update it;
- request us to erase it or restrict it;
- object to its processing;
- request data portability to another personal data controller;
- in case of any violations of the applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a the competent data protection authority (for Bulgaria: the Commission on Personal data Protection)
If you have any questions, or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The “Website” refers to http://www.socctrader.com
“We”, “us”, “our” and “SoccTrader” refers to SoccTrader OOD, a limited liability company, incorporated and existing under the laws of Bulgaria, having its seat in Sofia and its address of management at: Sofia 1000, Sredets Region, 145 G. S. Rakovski St., entrance G, floor 1, apartment 6, registered with the Bulgarian Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 204332710.
“You” and “your” refers to any user of this Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make them work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by other people are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (like analytics, advertising and videos). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits our website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
A cookie does not, in any way, give us access to your devices or to any personal identification information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. It helps us analyse the web traffic or it allows the web applications to respond to you as individuals (preferences for the website appearance, management of sessions, navigation, etc.).
This information enables us to understand how visitors use our Website and to provide them with enhanced functionality. However, it is collected in a way that does not enable us to determine the actual identity of visitors to our Website, unless they choose to provide this voluntarily.
What cookies do you use?
1) Required cookies that enable you to navigate the Website and use its features;
2) Performance cookies that allow us to improve the Website functionality and performance;
3) Functionality cookies that are used to remember information you enter or choices you make, and provide enhanced, more personalized experience;
4) Targeting or advertising cookies tracking and analysing usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Website.
Third parties may use their own third party cookies. We are not liable in relation to the third party cookies used on our Website except where we acted (or failed to act) in gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
Our Website may use the following types of third party cookies:
1) Cookies of integrated social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, OneSignal), payment and advertising systems;
2) Google Analytics cookies that are used to track anonymized usage statistics. This helps us to know which pages are most popular, how many people visit our Website each day, etc. Google provides more details on how these cookies are used here
Do you serve targeted advertising?
No. At this time, we do not serve any cookies through our Website for targeted advertising purposes, nor do we allow any third party to do this.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies.
To learn how to opt out of functionality cookies using your browser settings click here
. Note that opting out may impact the functionality you receive when
using the Website.
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here
Where Can I Get Further Information?
If you have any questions or comments about our Cookie Notice, please write to us at email@example.com